Friday, January 21, 2011

My life getting bored..

I don't know why..
My life getting bored when i entered 20's ages..
My social life is very worst.
I become so silent..
Lone ranger..
I don't talk much with others..
I'm full of tension even at University and home..
Feeling so lonely..
Is the age of 20's is the age of bored..
My EQ is getting lower and lower and it reduces my IQ and physical also..
Is it still not my time to reached this age yet??
I spend my time more with my craft, baking and crochet work..
Which I love, and I am willing to spend my time with it..

Why am I like this??
I don't know..
The age of 20's is the age where my life started be control by other, evn my future..
Life just goes on like that..
An also my age..
Is my age of 20's come when I am 30's or 40's.
Age of 20's is the age of us knowing the life deeply..
Mybe I am to childish to changing to a matured life..
Or Do I love my pass to much while dreaming I am still in the past..

life..
I hope it will stop continue in this boredness and loneliness..
Hoping my social life getting better..
Hoping I love my self and accpet myself more..
Hoping confident, my wisdom, my cherity, my spirit will come back..
To be me and happy like in the past..

I want to be like others..
Think postively, love themselves..
I feel I care to much for others untill I dont care about myself..
I let myself in hard time to make others happy..
While they thinking I am a selfish..
No. I'm helping you in other way, silently..
I dont want you to see the kindness of me..
But to get your love, as a freind, as a family or any relationship that we are..
And seeing you happy.
I'm happy to see others happy cause of me..
If I need to go away to make someone happy, then I'm willing to..

God..
Please show me the guide..
I want to be a normal person like others..
With a strong emotion..
Cause that is what I'm losing since small..

No comments:

Post a Comment